We are committed to safeguarding the privacy and security of our website visitors and being clear and transparent around what information we collect and how we use it. This policy sets out how we treat personal information you provide to us when using our website and signing up to receive email marketing from us.
Please note we do not collect or store payment card details entered online. This is handled direct by Stripe and we have no visibility to this information. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
· information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
· information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods.
· information that you provide when registering with us such as name, email address, postal address, along with a telephone number in the event that there are any issues in processing your order.
· information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
· any other information submitted to us with your consent not defined above.
Use of Information
Personal data submitted on this website will be used for the purposes specified below; data will not be passed onto third parties for use in direct marketing. We may use your personal information:
· to enhance your browsing experience;
· to send to you items purchased on the website;
· to open enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our service and website;
· to provide Google and others third parties with statistical information about our website users;
· to send you details of offers with your permission via email or text which you can opt out of at any time;
· to email order confirmations and invoices to you.;
· for internal process policies;
· to improve our products and services; and
· to engage with you as part of our customer care procedures.
We currently use a secure system to store and manage your details and send information that may be of interest to you including offers. At any time you can unsubscribe or opt out by clicking the link which is clearly displayed at the end of any correspondence.
3rd Party Data Transfer
We do not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties.
We will store all the personal information you provide on the secure servers of our web service provider. All electronic transactions you make or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology and we will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We cannot guarantee the safety of data transferred by you over the internet. You personally are responsible for keeping your personal access details safe.